Photography, Life, Diary, Work, Travel

2008年6月22日 星期日

Interview at Yahoo! Kimo

At first, Yahoo Kimo called me and made an appointment on Wednesday June 18th at 1900, but the human resource guy was sick and did not tell anyone that i was coming, so they missed me for that appointment, so the next day i emailed and called the HR guy and we have an appointment on Friday the 20th.

This time I took the Taiwan High Speed Railway and MRT to Taipei for the interview, because I was just sick of driving. It was quite fast and convenient.

So I call the manager's cell phone and went directly into the meeting room and then he starts to ask me questions, but I thought there were suppose to be some tests I need to take, but anyway....

So he starts to ask me some random questions about my resume, programming, and anti-spam questions, he had me draw some diagram explaining what's DomainKeys, SPF, Python Scripts, and trouble shooting techniques I will do when I encounter troubles in linux administration. Shell Scripting, Hash Tables, Sorting etc..
I think I did well and honest. Stuff other than Hash table and sorting I could not answer, but I do heard of them.. Well It was quite a brain storming, because I felt brain dead afterward...

沒有留言:

關於我自己

Joe Chiang is a Web Developer, Linux System Administrator works in Hsinchu, He spend his time doing Cycling, Basketball, Reading, Photography When he is not at work doing Programming Python, SQL, Linux System Administering.