Photography, Life, Diary, Work, Travel

2008年8月6日 星期三

Interview with FalconStor Taiwan (APEC HQ)


When I first got the email from Falcon, I didn't really know who they are, until one day I was looking at their company website, and notice IBM bought the company and they do a lot of business with IBM, immediately I get on 104 to apply for the job again (they invited me to go for interview, but I didn't answer their call or reply their invitation)

background on FalconStor, they are the Forbes Magazine 5th out of 25 fastest growing company in U.S. which is like hugely sucessful and they sell storage software and hardware..

so my job description is talking to all the pissed off customers, I meant the technical support for all of Asia and off hours in North America.. it sounds like a tough job and it's very stressful...

so in the interview process, the manager came in and talking to me.. oh boy isn't she hot? and tall? she on her high heels is probably 182cm..
she was chatting with me asked me to talk about myself in Chinese, then all of sudden she wanted me say exactly what I was saying in English..
lol it's like a piece of cake..
so we starting to have English conversation about me and the job..
It went well, I sort of enlightened her with the "Cloud Computing", that I was surprised she didn't know what I was saying..
Anything it went well, 2 days later I got the offer which is 30% more than what I was making, but I rejected them..
because I got a lot better offers coming in..

沒有留言:

關於我自己

Joe Chiang is a Web Developer, Linux System Administrator works in Hsinchu, He spend his time doing Cycling, Basketball, Reading, Photography When he is not at work doing Programming Python, SQL, Linux System Administering.