Photography, Life, Diary, Work, Travel

2008年9月9日 星期二

Trustworthy!?!

From Joe do therefore Joe thinks

LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking site launched in May 2003 mainly used for professional networking.

My current boss found me on Linkedin, and added me to his network saying "Since you are a person I trust" in the invitation, I was shocked, because I've listed 3 of my present jobs and resume on it. He knows I was doing other stuff other than my full time job as a bioinformatics engineer but since I am such a proactive worker. I can always finished my tasks on time and ahead of schedule. My boss have no problem with me doing other stuff. I'm sort of think that he actually encourage me to do so. Where can you find a better boss than him?

沒有留言:

關於我自己

Joe Chiang is a Web Developer, Linux System Administrator works in Hsinchu, He spend his time doing Cycling, Basketball, Reading, Photography When he is not at work doing Programming Python, SQL, Linux System Administering.