Photography, Life, Diary, Work, Travel

2008年4月28日 星期一

$$$$

Sometimes When I have good Information, I just want to share it. Then Some People Go: "That's Rich People's Stuff"".
Disappointment raised, I don't know if it's my perception to people, that I am rich? because I am a SEMI-ABC? I've been in the States for 9 Years?

Here is the scenario
One of them is going over sea, so I tried to suggest him to get a DSLR, because I saw this guy's photography and he is going to the same place he does.
http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=248&t=595469
When I saw his photography, I said to myself as a world traveler, I wish I would've got into DSLR earlier..
so my suggestion to him is to spend around 40,000NT to get the CANON 450D kit with 18-55 IS and 55-250 Lens

but he just turned me down like that's rich man's stuff, didn't even want to hear what I have to say..

Scenario 2
I recommended on getting a PDA phone which is so convenient, it's almost like having a personal PC, and I've showed them how great it works and all the functionalities then they go: he is rich let's no talk to him, he is beyond our level.

Scenario 3
Someone is buying a bicycle, so I share my experiences about Bicycles, then recommend to spend more than 10,00 0 NT on their bike, because it's for leisure and fitness. well same thing happens.. RICH GUY you are!.
SHIT! he makes more money than me and I wasn't even trying to show off, I just wanna share information I know..
It turns out he bought a bike that cost 17,000NT.
Scenario 4
my thinkpad? the cheapest computer you can get at the Computer Trade Show in Taiwan. It comes with magnesium Body, IBM Keyboard, 2GB ram, 3 Year warranty, Dual Cores, for 25,000 NT. They go: let's ride the scooter over it see if the magnesium laptop will break.. and said wow that's rich man's stuff =="

and what do they use?
a Apple Mac Powerbook 70,000 NT?, and a BenQ Laptop that's more expensive than my thinkpad.

I know they like to joke about me being a rich kid, but stuff I buy all comes out from my Own Pocket. and maintaining a 10,000NT Monthly Saving...

沒有留言:

關於我自己

Joe Chiang is a Web Developer, Linux System Administrator works in Hsinchu, He spend his time doing Cycling, Basketball, Reading, Photography When he is not at work doing Programming Python, SQL, Linux System Administering.