Photography, Life, Diary, Work, Travel

2008年4月27日 星期日

Otaku Sunday!

Yeah, I just didn't feel like to do anything this Sunday so I stayed home and being a Otaku (宅男) :>
There are Three Advantages:
1. Save Money
2. Rest
3. Lose Weight! (cause mommy don't cook on Sunday)

Because usually my weekends are "Full Throttle"(Club Going, Mountains Cycling,Photography Shooting) I don't get much sleep on weekend than "My Weekdays"(about 6-7 Hours sleep)
So I just feel like I need to save money and rest....

"My Meal (for the whole day)"

"Otaku Recipes"
Counter Striking All Day!!
Gay Hong Kong CSS Server, Taiwan IS NOT Province Of China

沒有留言:

關於我自己

Joe Chiang is a Web Developer, Linux System Administrator works in Hsinchu, He spend his time doing Cycling, Basketball, Reading, Photography When he is not at work doing Programming Python, SQL, Linux System Administering.